Workbook 2 of the graduate job search series is all about the graduate job application. We are all about helping you to find, research and apply for a graduate job online. We want you to nail your online application and in this workbook give you the tools to do that.
Most of the major graduate employers receive hundreds of applications for each role so you need to stand out from the crowd,
In this workbook you will learn
- How to find graduate placements with the top recruiters
- Whether a particular company / role is right for you
- How to work out what the recruiter is looking for
- To identify the skills and experience that you have that matches the role description
- Why you are the ideal candidate and how you tell the recruiter that you are!!
If you like this you might like the other workbooks in this series:
Workbook 1 – Work out what your skills & interests are and what sort of graduate job they would be suited to
Workbook 3 – Get set for the assessment centre (even if it’s virtual)
Workbook 4 – Day 1 and beyond
If you feel like you would like some more personalised coaching in your graduate job application then you can also sign up to 1-2-1 coaching